2017-2018 UClub Events
Program & Event Inquiries can be directed to Carol at HPUniversityClub@gmail.com.
Registration Fee and Event Information will be made available on the Event Calendar for the following.
To register for an even please click the date below and follow instructions to submit a reservation.
• Saturday, 11/3: “HP Garden Walk with Tim Cameron, HP Landscape Manager.”
• Monday, 12/4: “Make a Christmas Wreath.” In this hands-on class by HP resident and Master Gardener, June Gibson.
• Monday, 12/10: “Technology: FAQ.” This program is offered and presented by Computer Medics staff.
• Tuesday, 1/8: “How to Navigate the Updated HPGCC Website and More.” Presented by Danielle Brounce, HP Communications Coordinator.
• Monday, 1/14: “Encore - Mindful Meditation.” Presented by HP resident Andi Stern, PhD.
• Thursday, 1/17: “Gathering Information for Down the Road.” Presented by HP resident Rita Dargan.
• Tuesday, 1/22: “Mobile Devices.” Presented by Computer Medics staff.
• Thursday, 1/24: “Best Sellers.” Presented by Jean Lewis, professional book reviewer.
• Monday, 1/28: “Encore Beginner Apple iPhone/iPad Class.” Presented by HP residents Kathy Moore and Marcia Probasco.
• Thursday, 1/31: “Encore – Emotional Intelligence.” Presented by Andy Weiner,
• Tuesday, 2/5: “Encore - How to Navigate the HPGCC Website.” Presented by Danielle Brounce, HP Communications Coordinator at HP.
• Tuesday, 2/5: “Remember the Ladies – A One Woman Show and Luncheon.” Presented by Janina Birtola.
• Monday, 2/11: “Advanced Apple iPhone/iPad, The Next Steps.” Presented by HP residents Kathy Moore and Marcia Probasco.
• Monday, 2/25: “The Downton Abbey of Mr. Roger’s Life.” HP resident Nancy Donahue.
• Monday, 3/4: “Wood Carving.” Presented by HP resident Chuck Schmitz.
• Thursday, 3/14: “The Koreshan State Historic Site and Park.” Presented by guest speaker and docent, Liz Brown, of the Friends of Koreshan State Historic Site.
• Monday, 3/18: “Understanding Group Behavior.” Presented by Andy Weiner, Professor Emeritus, University of Kentucky.
• Thursday, 4/4: “High Tea.” Presented by Chef David Jones and his staff.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR EVENTS: Please register through the Club Calendar for these events will fill up quickly. Should you need to cancel please do so 24 hours prior to the program to allow us to fill your place. Failure to notify us will result in a $5 charge, or the stated cost of the program, to your member account.