Before the new courts are completed and while it is HOT out, we have been playing indoors at the Lodge. We can use, and would love to have, more players. All levels, male and female, are welcomed. If you are interested call or email for info and days and times…
Sue Moody – 239-274-6633 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joan Collins – 239-313-6774 or email@example.com
The Board would like to share the terms of the settlement made with Terrace 15 concerning the use and operation of the two Pickleball Courts to be constructed at the Queen Palm Location.
So as not to cause disruption during high season, we expect ground breaking to occur the week of April 3, 2018. Landscaping will begin upon completion of the Courts.
The terms of the settlement are as follows:
Use, Operation, and Maintenance of the Courts:
1. The Courts shall be made available exclusively and expressly for the play of pickleball. The Courts shall not be used for any other purpose.
2. The Courts shall be open and available for play seven (7) days a week between the hours of 8am and 5pm EST AND EDT, as may be applicable. No one shall be permitted to use the Courts outside of those express hours.
3. At no point in the future shall the Club install or affix lights at the Courts.
4. At no point in the future shall the Club expand or further develop the Queen Palm Site beyond the construction of the two Courts.
5. The Courts shall be enclosed by a surrounding fence. The fence shall be ten (10) feet in height. Both the south and western border of the fence shall be lined with
6. All participants using the Courts shall use only Club approved sound-deadening pickleball equipment, including, without limitation, paddles and balls.
7. No open music shall be permitted at the Courts, including, without limitation, radios, speakers, phones, tablets, and other similar mobile devices.
8. The Club shall provide landscaping around the Courts, which shall be comparable in scope and appearance to landscaping around other community amenities.
9. The Club shall install signage directing pickleball players to appropriate parking designated for the Courts.
10. The Club shall be responsible for strictly enforcing all rules and regulations governing the use of the Courts.
11. All cost for construction, maintenance, upkeep, landscaping, and any similar costs related to the Courts shall be the responsibility of the Club.
The litigation between Terrace 15 and Heritage Palms will be dismissed. Additionally, each Party shall bear its own attorneys’ fees, expert fees, consultant fees, accounting fees, and all costs, including but not limited to all fees and costs of any kind incurred in conjunction with the subject of and negotiation and preparation of this Agreement and/or this Litigation.